Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20: Love lines from a Mouse to a Pin Cushion . . .

He: There's something about you
very practical. You're so busy.
I'm not sure I'll measure up, but
your colors dazzle me.
I think I'm stuck on you.

She: I don't know. You seem
fast -- that metallic purple.
You're always over by the laptop,
wireless. You have no cord.
How do I know
you'll have time for me?

He: Hop on down here, sweetie.
I got a new pad today, just your style.
We'll play with the cursor,
discover a little something about each other.
You know I look up to you.

She: Maybe.

He: Maybe yes?

She: Yes.

Beth's new mousepad!

Just for fun: today's prompt from Octpowrimo. Read what others have written here!

3 comments:

  1. Nice. At first I thought you were talking about a real mouse. I'm glad it wasn't stuck on the pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You decided not to be videoed too... :) This is cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute (the poem, mouse & pad)!

    ReplyDelete