Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Friday, June 23, 2023

June 23: And summer . . .

This week truly begins summer. School's out. Temperatures are heating up. The grandkids began swim lessons. Maybe a bit of normalcy? We're home after attending a joyful college graduation and visiting friends in Oregon. OK, we're exhausted, still recovering from a nasty cold, I haven't written anything in 7 days, and all I can think of is where are the lounge chairs?

Image from digitalmom


Time to set some goals? Or let go entirely? 

Maybe ask:

  • What do I really want to do?
  • What do I need to do -- and why?
  • What should I do (and why is this a 'should')?

Imagine we're sitting together on the patio. What's your advice???? And what are YOU planning to do this summer?

Image from cheezburger

2 comments: