Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

May Magazine Challenge . . .

Last month I jumped in to write the "A to Z Blogging Challenge," a blog a day around the alphabet with the added challenge to visit as many bloggers as I could. Some pre-wrote their entries, some wrote shorter entries, some wrote about a specific theme. Last month I dove into my research and along the way gained some new interesting insights.

So this month, the merry month of May, I offer the MAY MAGAZINE CHALLENGE.

Maybe like me, you have a stack of magazines that you read once in a while but sometimes not at all. These magazines may be about writing, nature, archaeology, history, current events. What do you think about what you read?

The challenge: Select one article and write a reaction. Maybe a scene or story. Maybe a poem.

That's it! Share your post and try to read any other bloggers (try 5-7 bloggers each day) who pick up this particular glove. And then happily recycle that magazine.

I hope you join me.  Write on!

1 comment:

  1. I already have a challenge selected for May - I challenge myself to get caught up from April. :)

    Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete