Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Monday, March 31, 2014

To blog or not to blog?

Tomorrow marks the beginning of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge. 

If I make a commitment, that means a blog post a day, from A to Z.

Over 2,000 bloggers have already made that commitment and have mapped out what they're going to write about for the month. Some have begun to prewrite their posts. I haven't even started.

I'm undecided. Those nasty demons of doubt have arisen. What could I possibly write about that would interest others? Will I have the time to actually write something every single day, even though part of this month will be on the road?

So here's the deal. You choose. Let me know what YOU would like me to write about!  Here are the options:

1) A poem a day?

2) Short posts about what I've learned from writing historical fiction?

3) Tidbits from my research for Years of Stone, set in 19th Century Van Diemen's Land (current day Tasmania, Australia) OR Rivers of Stone, set in 19th Century Canada and the Pacific Northwest?

4) Short posts about self-publishing on the cheap and that greatest and perhaps most humbling challenge of self-marketing?

You can do this! End my indecision! Please answer via comments or send me an e-mail to bluebethley@yahoo.com and please, please don't call me a slacker!

If you'd like to join this challenge, check out the A to Z Challenge 2014 website!