Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday Morning and Scattered!

 Today in Vancouver, the morning begins with clouds, occasional rain, and a high of 70F. I'm watching a cityscape of folks off to work as yachts, scullers, and little aqua bus boats ply the False River, some 12 stories below. Yes, the morning has been busy!

First, advance review copies of Scattered Stones are available. Just let me know if you'd like an advance, free copy -- if you're willing to write a review for Amazon or GoodReads. And if you really don't want to wait for the official release date of August 1st, an e-book of Scattered Stones is now available on Amazon.

Amazon didn't like my cover because it already had text on it. So, I made a new one using their Cover Creator. Now, here's a question for you: Which cover do you like best and why?


Please let me know in the comments below or by e-mail. I truly appreciate the feedback! Just because your opinion matters, and I just might need to change that cover!!!!

May it be sunny and warm where you are -- with only good days ahead.


4 comments:

  1. I like the one with the stone best. I think it goes better with your title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie. People are voting on FB. It's really fascinating to see which covers appeal. Very helpful!

      Delete
  2. Hands down, I like the first one best. People draw me in more than inanimate objects. Although Natalie is right on, the stones in the second do go well with your title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandy! So far, the votes for focus on the character over nature are coming in 4:1, which fits the other covers in the series as well. This was such a treat to hear from readers.

      Delete