Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Friday, November 19, 2021

Just Today? Frank Zafiro's Crime Mystery for you!

Just thought you'd like to know that Frank Zafiro is running a freebie today (I don't know for how long) on Amazon for his Beneath a Weeping Sky

If you like an engrossing story with characters who immediately engage you in their lives as they face down gritty challenges, prepare for immersion into River City!

Frank is an amazing and prolific writer -- with diverse interests. His stories are shaped by his police experience, and, as he says, his stories reflect "both sides of the badge." His love of writing translates into many forms -- novels, short stories, blogging, and podcasts. Did I say he loves hockey? 

Just this last Wednesday, I "sat down" with Frank at a Zoom presentation on websites for the Inland Northwest Writers Guild here in Spokane. He is a wonderfully supportive and generous writer, a gifted speaker. 

I hope you check out Frank's website: Frank Zafiro: The River City Author.

Snow is predicted for this afternoon. I can't wait to get started on Beneath a Weeping Sky, a lovely distraction from holiday prep.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Beneath a Weeping Sky (River City Crime Novel Book 3)



4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for introducing Frank. I believe I will enjoy reading his book. For me a very pleasant surprise was that it was also free on Amazon Germany. I find that great.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Shalom aleichem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found this, Pat. Frank is one of the most hard working and generous authors I know -- and his stories spark with conflict and interesting characters. Enjoy!

      Delete