Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Monday, January 12, 2015

Essential reading for self-published writers . . .

If ever I've stumbled on this path to self-publishing, marketing remains my biggest challenge. In today's post on her blog, Indie Adventures, Ruth Nestvold lays out concrete strategies we can consider to strengthen our marketing and our sales. 

I really admire Ruth Nestvold's straightforward advice, her willingness to test out what works for indie writers, and her generosity in sharing what she learns.

Just read this latest post from Ruth: 

"Why 'write the next book' isn't enough; 
                 or what to do if your book is not selling."

And I'm working on my blurbs tomorrow morning -- right after a good night's sleep!

"Do Not Disturb" by Alexander Yates
Flickr





2 comments:

  1. Your lazy lion makes me want to sleep.
    Have a great night,
    Karen Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 AM

    Aw, Beth, thanks for the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete