If you would like me to visit your book club, classroom, or writing group to talk about writing or any of my stories, please e-mail me at email@example.com
- May: "Strategies for Self-Published Authors: Tackle that Marketing Dragon," for Spokane Authors.
- June: Memoir Writing Workshop, "Preserving the Stories of our Elders."
- April: "Building My Writing Toolkit," for the Idaho Writers League, Couer d'Alene.
- April: "Book Club discussion and reading, Years of Stone," Southside Senior Center.
- December: "Diving into Historical Fiction," for A.A.U.W.
- December: "Library panel on Self-Publishing," with Annette Drake and Frank Zafiro at the Spokane County Public Library. Moran Prairie and Spokane Valley.
- November: "Contests and Marketing Strategies," for Spokane Authors.
- October: Book signing at Hastings with Annette Drake and David McChesney.
- October: "Book Club discussion and reading, Standing Stones." Southside Senior Center.
- September: "Reading at Auntie's Bookstore: "Scotland, the Industrial Revolution, Australia, and Mermaids?"
|Ring of Brodgar, Scotland (Camp 2009)|