Beth Camp Historical Fiction

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Country Register . . .

When I send a story out for publication, I'm never quite sure what readers it will reach. My story, "The Namesake Quilt," was accepted in January by The Country Register. The kind editor told me the story might be picked up by other regional publications of this newsletter for quilters and crafters.

Wow! So far I've received copies of my story in The Country Register in Washington and Southeastern Oregon, Oregon proper, the Carolinas, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, New Mexico, Colorado, and Wisconsin. The newsletter can be found in quilt shops and at Jo-Ann Fabrics (Feb/March 2012 issue). Click here to read "The Namesake Quilt" and to see the quilt block that inspired this story.




No comments:

Post a Comment